Purpose: The Risk/Emergency Management Department continually makes an effort to challenge the organization to review its planning and methods of operation to find, reduce and eliminate the loss potential involving the safety and health of the students and employees while protecting tax dollars.
Goal: We strive to utilize our skills and knowledge to develop and offer risk management services that can be made available to other public entities to assist in implementing programs that ensure client health and safety.
- "Just In Case" - School Bus Passenger Evacuation Training Program
- Workers' Compensation 504 Medical Care Program
- Safety & Health Programs
- Environmental Protection
- Federal/State Regulatory Compliance
- Criminal Background Search
- Drug/Alcohol Testing Program
- School Bus Operator Credentials
- Facilities Security
- Property/Casualty Insurance
- Claims/Litigation Management
- Governmental Records Retention Program
- Digital Document Management System
- Evacuation/Ground Support Transportation