- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and pass a criminal history check
- Must pass a DOT physical examination and drug screen
- Must possess good communication skills and work well with children
- Class A or B commercial driver’s license (CDL) with “P” & “S” endorsements required
- Paid training for CDL and school bus driver certification training
- Health insurance available through the Texas Teacher Retirement System
- Dental, vision, life, cancer protection, accidental, and disability insurance also available
- 5 Holidays
How to Apply
Please fill out an application at the Administration Building or or at any of our Service Centers during regular business hours. Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM -5:00 PM.
You can also email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 214-944-4564