Trips Dispatcher 20171208-06
Location: Kleberg Service Center
Reports to: Area Director
Pay/Grade: NE 5
Job Posting No.: 20171208-06
To dispatch information to bus drivers and monitors as per advised by Area Director.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (ex: G.E.D.)
- Meet all state (TEA) qualifications for school bus drivers
- Complete at least 30 hours of staff development courses as determined by the Superintendent
- Minimum of three (3) years as a school bus driver
- Qualifications subject to change at the discretion of the Superintendent
- Possess thorough knowledge of the streets and highways in Dallas County.
- Ability to read a Mapsco, and give drivers accurate directions to specific locations/routes.
- Possess organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus