Transportation Dispatcher (Lawnview)
REPORTS TO: Transportation Supervisor, Manager or Area Director
JOB POSTING NO.: 160921-905D-01A
LOCATION: Lawnview Service Center
SALARY RANGE: $28,656.80 + (Commensurate w/ Education and Experience)
CLOSING DATE: September 27, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To dispatch information to bus drivers and monitors as per advised by Transportation Supervisor, Manager and/or Area Director.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (ex: G.E.D.)
- Meet all state (TEA) qualifications for school bus drivers
- Complete at least 30 hours of staff development courses as determined by the Superintendent
- Minimum of three (3) years as a school bus driver
- Qualifications subject to change at the discretion of the Superintendent
Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess thorough knowledge of the streets and highways in Dallas County.
- Ability to read a Mapsco, and give drivers accurate directions to specific locations/routes.
- Possess organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
Download Full Job Description