Department: Executive Office
Reports to: Board of Trustees
Acts as the leader and chief executive officer of the county school district, responsible for the effective execution of policies adopted be the district’s Board of Trustees. Assume administrative responsibility for the planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of the transportation program and related education programs, services, and facilities of the district and for the annual appraisal of district staff
- Postgraduate degree.
- Valid Texas Superintendent Certificate or other appropriate certification; or, within a designated timeframe of hire, waiver of certification from the commissioner or completion of appropriate certification
- Thorough knowledge of school law and school finance.
- Ability to manage budget and personnel.
- Ability to interpret policy, procedures, and data.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills.
- Five years of leadership experience in school administration.
For consideration please send a cover letter and resume to: