Student Safety Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Student Safety Supervisor
JOB POSTING NO.: 160202-0117-01A
LOCATION: Beckley Service Center
SALARY RANGE: $38,130.72 - $46,494.98 (Commensurate w/ Education & Experience)
CLOSING DATE: February 16, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Student Safety Supervisor is responsible for overseeing, directing and supervising the Reviewers and Processors for the Student Safety Program. The position requires training, scheduling, reporting and evaluating staff as well as working closely with other DCS/Texserve Student Safety Staff, the DCS Police Department, DCS Human Resources Staff and DCS/Texserve Executive Staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational certification required (ex: G.E.D.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Qualifications subject to change at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Supervisory expertise preferred
Experience/Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals and staff
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
Download Full Job Description