Student Safety Call Center Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Student Safety Call Center Supervisor
JOB POSTING NO.: 160202-0117-01A
LOCATION: Beckley Service Center
SALARY RANGE: $38,130.72 -$46,494.98 (Commensurate w/ Education & Experience)
CLOSING DATE: February 16, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Supervise the Student Safety Call Center Operations, manage and maintain the online support center and provide support and assistance for all citation related issues, adjudication issues and other related services and operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational certification required(ex: G.E.D.)
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Qualifications subject to change at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Supervisory expertise preferred
Experience/Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Student Safety/Stop Arm Program reviewing and processing citations
- Citation approval
- Presentation of program to potential partner
- Reports and other related requirements of the program
- Ability to work well with coworkers, departmental staff as well as individuals throughout the organization
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (word, Excel, etc.) preferred
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
Download Full Job Description