REPORTS TO: Assistant Superintendent of Human Capital
JOB POSTING NO.: 160321-0127-01C
SALARY RANGE: $88,015 - $104,780 (Commensurate w/ Education & Experience)
CLOSING DATE: April 04, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Directs, plans, implements, evaluates and enhances all human resource activities related to recruiting and screening applicants, staff selection and employment, personnel records maintenance and HRIS as required to support the district’s mission, goals and staffing requirements.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a closely related field.
- Five (5) to seven years (7) of experience in Human Resource Management with three years or more at a Managerial Level.
Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Management experience required, including ability to plan, schedule, define processes, write procedures, evaluate, identify needed changes, provide feedback and take action when necessary.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Systems including Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience with innovative and varied recruiting strategies such as e-recruiting methods, social media and talent management/applicant tracking systems required.
- Knowledge of federal and state HR laws and regulations as well as HR best practices.
- Ability to analyze staffing needs, match candidates with job requirements and identify creative alternative recruitment sources. Recognize transferable skills.
- Ability to analyze data and produce executive summaries of analysis along with recommendations for future actions required.
- Familiarity with and experience in developing, tracking and reporting on metrics related to staffing activity require.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Good Interpersonal skills to work with individuals at varying levels in the organization.
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Evidence of strong planning and new initiative implementation skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting project deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines.
- Ability to work prolonged or irregular hours during peak hiring season.
Download Full Job Description