REPORTS TO: Routing Specialist
JOB POSTING NO.: 160518-0027-02A
LOCATION: Administrations Building
SALARY RANGE: $28,656.80 - $34,948.64 (Commensurate with Education and Experience)
CLOSING DATE: June 01, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Works under the general direction of the Routing Manager to implement computerized routing system to develop routes that maximize time and capacity use of DCS school buses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (ex: G.E.D.).
- TAPT certifications a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the transportation operations department of a school district, school bus transportation company, or municipal transportation agency; OR two (2) years’ experience in computer systems with knowledge of computerized routing systems.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Must possess strong computer and word processing skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to utilize software to develop routes and schedules.
Download Full Job Description