Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Job Posting No.: 20170607-01
Assist children across the street in marked school zones to ensure the safe crossing of all school-aged children while in route to and from school.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Strong communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify quality applicants to fill vacant positions.
- Ability to implement policy and procedures.
- Ability to extract, manipulate, and interpret data.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite products.
- Working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet preparation and working with a database - must be able to import information from a database into a spreadsheet.
- Experience in using ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) a plus.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under stress with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to meet HR and district deadlines with little or no direction.
- Possess attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred
- Two (2) years of recruiting experience or human resources work-related experience