REPORTS TO: Payroll Manager
JOB POSTING NO.: 160411-104-01B
SALARY RANGE: $22,075.68 - $26,469.12 (Commensurate w/ Education & Experience)
CLOSING DATE: April 18, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Prepares payroll for the District, including related reports and deposits. Works under supervision of the Payroll Manager to ensure each employee receives timely and accurate pay. Must have excellent communication skills and be able to pay attention to mathematical details and calculations.
- High School Diploma
- Two years of training equivalent to two years of technical education or an Associate’s Degree.
Experience/Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to maintain and process accurate and auditable payroll paperwork on employees
- Ability review and calculate payroll adjustments timely and accurately (salary changes and dock pay)
- Review for errors, semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll processes before direct deposits or checks are processed
- Research payroll inquires and provide immediate and timely follow-up
Download Full Job Description