Executive Administrative Assistant-20170615-11
Reports to: Superintendent
Pay/Grade: $46,111 (Commensurate w/ Education & Experience)
Job Posting No.: 20170615-11
To provide a wide range of administrative support to the Executive Administrative Superintendent by efficiently executing office procedures and meeting business objectives. Performing a variety of complex secretarial duties that require independent judgment and discretion to ensure effective operations, while providing professional support services.
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration highly preferred)
- Two (2) years of administrative assistance experience performing routine clerical task
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently upon receipt of general instructions.
- Effective organization skills with the ability to multi-task and work in fast pace environment
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to enter data in spreadsheets, sort, and enter functions.
- Experience using Microsoft Word to create routine letters and documents.
- Experience using Microsoft Power Point to develop presentations.
- Professional business communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Experience performing routine clerical tasks such as establishing and maintaining a file system, faxing materials, compiling and data entry of information from various sources with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to type 50-55 wpm with 10-key calculations.
- Possess attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred