Bus Prep Crew - Coppell
REPORTS TO: Transportation Shop Foreman and/or Supervisor
JOB POSTING NO.: 160114-9226-01A
LOCATION: Coppell Service Center
SALARY RANGE: $12.50/hour
CLOSING DATE: February 29, 2016
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To wash, repair seats and do minimum upkeep of the buses interior and exterior.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (ex: G.E.D.)
- Meet all state (TEA) qualifications for school bus drivers or be currently employed as a monitor.
Experience/Special Knowledge & Skills:
- Exceptional communications, public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in speaking, reading, and writing in English
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Current route must be 4 hours or less per day
- Must be able to climb, bend and walk up and down stairs, repeatedly
- May not have any written discipline action within the last 12 months
- Must be able to work with others as a team
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- May not do field trips or work more than 40 hours total, per week
- Must be able to operate small power tools
Download Full Job Description