Adjudication Hearing Officer - Socorro ISD
REPORTS TO: Administrative Supervisor
JOB POSTING NO.: 160812-0151-01A
LOCATION: Socorro/El Paso, TX
SALARY RANGE: $15.00 Hourly
CLOSING DATE: Open until Filled
To conduct adjudication hearings and prepare court documents for the Stop Arm Camera Program. This position is part time and currently averages 10 hours a month, with the possibility of expanding in the future. The work schedule will be determined by the Administrative Supervisor and may involve evening hours.
Education and Certification:
- Must have High School Diploma/or GED and related work experience
- Knowledge of state Traffic laws and Transportation Code
- Clear criminal record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Ability to type with accuracy a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Acceptable computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (2010 Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Organizational skills as needed for filing. Exceptional communications & interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service skills
- Experience as a Court Clerk - preferred
- Experience working in a police/court environment - preferred
Download Full Job Description