Dallas County Schools (DCS) is an intermediate educational agency that provides services to school districts and government entities throughout the state of Texas.
DCS is one of the top Pupil Transportation Fleets in the nation and operates a fleet of over 1,900 buses that transports more than 75,000 children to and from school safely each day.
Although DCS is known for its school bus fleet, it also provides various services and solutions such as the following:
- Online Instructional Services
- School Psychological Services
- Technology Solutions & Software
- School Resource Officer Program
- School Bus Safety Program
- Risk Management Solutions
- Event Center Services
- Online Continuing Education
- Crossing Guard Program
- Charter Buses
DCS continues to grow and adapt as it strives to offer services, programs and solutions that can help save districts and government entities money throughout Texas.
Outside of Dallas County, DCS is known as its DBA Texserve.